In Instagram, tap your profile icon and then tap the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines). Select Settings > Account > Posts You’ve Liked. You can only view the 300 most recent posts (photos and videos) that you’ve liked.
How do you see what you liked on Instagram 2021?
How to look at liked posts on Instagram 2021
- Tap the profile icon at the bottom right in the Instagram app.
- Tap the menu (hamburger icon) at the top right and select Settings.
- Go to “Account” and tap “Posts you’ve liked“.
How do you see what you recently liked on Instagram?
Here’s how to see every photo you’ve liked on Instagram.
- Open the app and tap the profile icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. That will bring you to your own Instagram account.
- Next, tap the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Under “Account,” tap the words “Posts I’ve Liked.”
How can I see my liked posts on Instagram 2022?
Go to your profile and then tap on the three horizontal lines in the top right corner. Tap on “Settings” and then “Account.” Towards the bottom of the page, you’ll find the “Posts You’ve Liked” option.
How do you see how many likes a post has on Instagram?
You may be wondering – why can’t I see likes on Instagram? The changes come down to the fact that Instagram will no longer publicly display the number of likes generated by posts. This means that the exact number of likes given to any individual photo or video will only be known to the user who posted it.
How do you see peoples likes on Instagram 2020?
How to Check Someone Else’s Instagram Likes
- Click on this person’s Instagram profile.
- Select “Following” to see all of the profiles they’re following.
- Click a profile they’re following.
- View that profile post’s likes to see if the person liked any of them.
Why can’t I see the posts I’ve liked on Instagram?
Login to your Instagram account and navigate to your profile by tapping the user icon, located to the far right of the bottom menu. … Scroll down a bit and tap the Posts You’ve Liked option under the Account section. Yes, you can view from the settings and check the view.
How do I see posts I’ve viewed on Instagram?
The “Posts You’ve Seen” feature would keep a track of photos, videos and profiles you’d viewed, displaying them in a list. If you have it, it’ll appear between Saved and Shopping Bag in your Instagram settings.
Did Instagram delete likes 2021?
Facebook and Instagram will give users the choice to hide “Like” counts on their own posts as well as others’ posts that appear in their feeds, the company announced on Wednesday. … On Instagram, this means that users will now be able to go into the app’s settings and turn off “Like” counts on other peoples’ posts.