How do you add a location on Facebook 2021?
How do I add my location to an existing Facebook post?
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down to the post and click in the top right of the post.
- Click Edit post.
- Click Check in. …
- Click Where are you? to search for a location, or select a location from the list below.
- Click Save.
How do I add a location to my Facebook page?
To add or edit an address:
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Edit Page then tap Page Info.
- Tap Location.
- Tap the buttons you want to add or edit information for, make your changes and tap Save.
How do I create a location on Facebook 2020?
How to Create New Places on Facebook
- Open your smartphone’s Facebook application.
- Select “Places” from the application’s main menu.
- Select “Check In.” A new menu appears.
- Choose “Add” next to the Places Names field.
- Input the name of your place.
- Input a description of the place.
How do I add a second location to my Facebook business page?
Choose “Settings” at the top right-hand corner of your Facebook Business page. From the drop-down menu that comes up, choose “Locations”. From here, you can add new locations one at a time by clicking “+ Add a Location”. (You can create brand new pages for your locations or simply add existing pages.)
Can a business have 2 addresses?
Answer: Yes, But… To have more than one Google my business listing at the same address, you must be legitimately operating multiple legally distinct businesses. It’s not all that uncommon for more than one business to be located at a shared address but you need to keep reading for more provisions and details.