How do you post a poll on Instagram 2020?
You can create a poll in a direct message on the Instagram app for Android and iPhone to ask a question with custom answers and see how people vote.
- Tap or. …
- Tap a username or group name to open the conversation. …
- Open the camera and take a photo or video.
- Tap , then tap Poll.
How do you make a poll on Instagram 2021?
How To Do a Poll on Instagram
- Open Instagram and swipe left.
- Make sure you’re posting to Story (underneath the record button).
- Take the video or picture you want to post.
- Click the sticker icon on the top right.
- Scroll down and choose poll or look for the sliding poll.
- Type in the question and responses.
How do you do the poll questions on Instagram?
Creating a poll on Instagram is pretty easy!
- Create a new Instagram Story by tapping the “+” icon and sliding over to “story”.
- Tap the sticker icon at the top of the screen (it’s square with a smiley).
- Tap to select the “poll” sticker icon.
- Fill in the question for your poll and edit your answer options.
How do you do 3 polls on Instagram?
If you want to add three or four answers to your polls in an easy way, you can use the combination of the regular Poll sticker and Emoji slider sticker. What you need to do is add two values in the Poll sticker and the other one or two on the Emoji slider.
How do you do a Poll on Instagram DM?
In a direct message, take a photo or video, edit it, select Sticker > Poll, enter a question, customize the answers if desired, then tap Done.
How do you do the 4 polls on Instagram?
To ask a multiple-choice question, all you have to do is create a Story, add the Quiz sticker from the sticker tray, and fill in the question and answers. After that, select the correct answer from the provided options and share the Story.