How do I change my Facebook password from my phone?
Classic mobile browser experience
In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture. Scroll down and tap Settings, then tap Password and Security. Tap Change password. Type your current and new password and re-type new password, then tap Save Changes.
Where do I find my Facebook password on my iPhone?
How to see your Facebook password on iPhone. To see your Facebook password on an iPhone, you first need to go to your phone’s settings. Then, navigate to “Passwords” and you’ll be able to find your Facebook password there.
How can I change my Facebook password?
How do I change or reset my Facebook password?
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Scroll down and tap Settings, then tap Password and Security.
- Tap Change password.
- Type your current and new password and re-type new password, then tap Save Changes.
How do I change my password on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch
- Tap Settings > [your name] > Password & Security.
- Tap Change Password.
- Enter your current password or device passcode, then enter a new password and confirm the new password. …
- Tap Change or Change Password.
How can I get my Facebook password without resetting it?
If you’re on a new device or Facebook doesn’t remember your last login, navigate to the Facebook Find Your Account page. Alternatively, from the login page, select Forgot Password. Enter your email address, phone number, your full name, or your username. Then, select Search.
Why can’t I change my password on Facebook?
In order to keep your account safe, we only let you request a new password a certain number of times each day. If you’ve reached this limit, you’ll need to wait 24 hours before trying to reset your password again. Note: if you’re still having trouble, we can help you recover your account. Was this helpful?
How can I reset my Facebook password without email and phone number?
You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account. Using a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account, go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
How do I change my password?
Change your password
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap Password. You might need to sign in.
- Enter your new password, then tap Change Password.
How do I change my Facebook password on my iPad?
From the Facebook for iPhone or iPad app, perform these steps:
- Tap the “More” button located at the lower-right part of the screen.
- Select “Settings“.
- Select “General“.
- Select ” Password“.
- Type your current password, then type your new password in the “New” and “Re-type New” fields.