How do I watch a live stream on Facebook?
How to Watch Facebook Live on Android
- Tap on the More tab (three horizontal lines) in the upper-right corner of the app.
- In the new menu, select See more.
- Scroll down and tap on Live Videos.
- Choose the video you want to watch.
How do you join a live event on Facebook?
Simply click on the Events tab and click on Your Events as long as you have been invited to the event. Then, click “Join Live” once the event has started. If Facebook Live is being run through a post on someone’s group or personal page, then click on the streaming video on the page to join the live event.
Do you need a Facebook account to watch Facebook Live?
Contrary to popular belief, you do not need an account in order to view your stream! Once a person without a Facebook account follows that direct link, they will see one of two pages. … Enjoy Facebook Live!
How does Facebook Live work?
In the Facebook app, begin to compose a status as you normally would. On iOS, a list of options will show up below the text field, tap on Live Video > Continue. On Android, tap on Go Live > Continue. Give your Live video a title (e.g. “Playing miniature golf!”) and set the level of privacy (friends, public, etc).
How do I connect to Facebook Live on my phone?
Open the Facebook App on your Android Device. Tap on the What’s on your mind section to the top. Select the Go Live option. Choose the front or the rear camera by tapping on the Camera icon to the top of the screen.
How can I watch Facebook Live on my computer?
Open your favorite browser, and visit Facebook.com. Click in the status text box, then click on Live Video.
How do you request to join Facebook Live 2020?
To join a live video:
- Tap at the bottom of the live video.
- Tap Send Request.
- Once your request is accepted, you’ll receive a notification that you’re about to join the live video.
- You can also join a live video you’ve been invited to by going to your notifications and tapping Join.