Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Scroll down to the post you want to edit. Tap in the top right of the post and select Edit Privacy. Select a new audience from the options that appear (example: Public, Friends, Only Me).
How do I change my Facebook page from public to private?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group. Tap More then select View Group Info. Tap Edit Group Settings. Below Privacy, tap to select Private.
How do I change my Facebook Privacy settings?
How to change your Facebook privacy settings
- Open your General Account Settings page and select Privacy in the top left.
- From there, you’ll be able to see who has access to what you post. …
- Click Edit to customize your posting privacy settings.
How do I make my Facebook page public to everyone?
There are two ways to make your unpublished Facebook page visible to the public: through the Permissions settings or directly on the page itself.
- Click “Edit Page” at the top of your Facebook business page.
- Click “Manage Permissions” from the drop-down menu.
How do I make my Facebook private 2021?
Changing your Facebook privacy settings
- Step 1: Log into your Facebook account. …
- Step 2: Click on the Arrow in the top right corner of your feed. …
- Step 3: Click on the privacy tab in the left-hand column. …
- Step 4: Scroll down to the “Your Activity” section. …
- Step 5: Review other privacy settings.
How do I make my Facebook post public?
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
How do I change Privacy settings on Facebook Mobile App?
Click on the arrow down button on the top-right corner of the screen. Select Settings & Privacy. Hit Privacy Checkup. Go setting by setting and adjust options to your preference.
Why can’t I see public posts on Facebook?
If your Facebook feed doesn’t appear to be showing the most recent posts, or if some posts which are shared to your Facebook page are missing, then the most likely explanation is that those posts in your feed may be shared from a user’s personal Facebook profile or a Facebook page which has an age or location …
How do I change Privacy settings on Facebook Android?
To view and adjust your privacy settings:
- In the top right of Facebook, tap .
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy and select Settings.
- Scroll down to Privacy and select Privacy Settings.
How do I change my Privacy settings on Facebook on my iPhone?
How you connect
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the Menu icon at the bottom right of the screen. …
- Scroll down and tap Settings from the list of menu options.
- Tap Account Settings from the pop up window.
- Tap Privacy.
- Select a subject for which you want to customize your privacy settings.
Is my FB page public?
Go back to your main privacy settings page. At the left hand lower corner of the screen click on the “Edit Settings” button (under “Applications and Websites”). Click on “Edit Settings” under “Public Search”. If the “Enable public search” check box is ticked, it means that search engines are indexing your profile.