For Android users, they need to click on Account > Original Posts. Inside Original Posts section, click on the Save Posted Photos toggle and turn it on. For iPhone users, toggle on Save Original Photos. With these options turned on, every photo that you post on Instagram will also be saved to the phone’s library.
How can I save a picture from Instagram to my phone?
How do I save Instagram photos to my phone?
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Account, then tap Original photos (iPhone) or Original posts (Android).
- Tap next to Save original photos (iPhone) or Save original posts (Android) to turn it on.
Can you save other people’s photos on Instagram?
All you have to do is tap the new Bookmark button that appears under posts in your feed (see the example below), and those photos will be saved to a private new tab on your profile, according to Instagram. … And, yes, the photos you save are only visible to you.
Can I save an Instagram picture to my photos?
Android users will see the option for “Original Posts”. The Instagram app now gives you the option to automatically save down your Instagram imagery. … Now that this option is turned on, every photo you post on Instagram will also be saved to your phone’s photo library.
How do I save pictures from Instagram to my Android phone?
Open the Instagram app and find the image you want to download. Tap the three-dot icon in the top-right corner of the image and select Copy Link. Open the FastSave app, paste the link into the search box, and look for the image. Select the download button in the bottom-right corner.
How do you save an Instagram photo to your camera roll?
Open the Instagram app and navigate to the Reel that you wish to save to camera roll. Tap on the ‘3-dot’ menu icon to get you started. Now select ‘Save Video’. Note: Do not tap ‘Save’.
Why is Instagram not saving my photos?
If your photos are not saving after turning ON the setting “Save Original Photos”, then make sure that you have enough storage space on your phone. To check storage space on Android phone, tap “Settings” app and then tap “Storage”. … Even if you are getting the same issue, then restart your mobile and try it again.
How can I download all my posts from Instagram?
How to Download All Photos From Instagram on Mobile
- Launch Instagram on your Android device.
- Go to your page settings. …
- Tap on “Security” from the menu.
- Scroll to the “Data and History” section and tap on “Download Data.”
- Enter your email address if it’s not already there and tap “Request Download.”