You can’t cast the video from your timeline view. It must switch to its own viewing mode. Inside this viewing mode, you will see a cast button next to the full screen button. Tap it.
How do I cast a Facebook video to my TV?
Cast FB live from Facebook App
- Launch Facebook and look for the live video that you want to stream. Then, play the video then tap the ScreenShare icon at the upper right corner of the video.
- Choose the name of your TV to start casting.
How do I cast Facebook to Chromecast?
Instead of using the icon Cast (waves to the TV), Facebook has opted for a TV icon. You’ll find it in the button bar of the video player on Android. Pressing the button a separate window will appear, now you will find Chromecast icon, and another button to switch between those options, opens.
How can I mirror my phone to TV?
Android: On an Android device, open the Google Home app and scroll till you find your Google Cast device. Select it, and at the bottom of the screen hit Cast my screen. To stop, go through the same motions and select Stop mirroring. Some Android devices also let you screen share from the pull-down quick settings menu.
Why can’t I get Facebook on my smart TV?
If your smart TV supports the Facebook app, go to its home screen. Check where you have downloaded apps before. If you have never done this before, you can usually do this by going into the “App” section of your TV.
How can I watch Facebook from my iPhone to my TV?
The most common way of accessing Facebook Live videos for iOS devices we explain below:
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap on the More tab in the lower-right corner.
- Scroll down and tap on Live Videos.
- Choose the video you want to watch.
How can I show my iPhone screen on my TV?
Mirror your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a TV or Mac
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, or Mac. …
- Open Control Center: …
- Tap Screen Mirroring .
- Select your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, or Mac from the list.
Why is there no cast screen option?
Scroll down to the Devices section and look for your Chromecast. If your Chromecast is listed, it is on the same network as your Android. If your Chromecast isn’t listed, it may be connected to a different network than your Android. Visit the Google support website for help switching networks.
How do I cast from iPhone to TV?
Stream video from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a TV
- Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV. …
- Find the video that you want to stream.
- Tap AirPlay . …
- Choose your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.