Your Twitter data provides you with a snapshot of your Twitter information, including the following: Account: If you are logged in to your Twitter account, you will see information such as your username, email addresses or phone numbers associated with your account, and your account creation details.
Does Twitter data show search history?
Twitter tracks your searches on your mobile device, and it stores your location information. Luckily, you can clear your search history, delete your location information, and disable this setting.
What can you see in your Twitter data?
Below, we’ve got eight things you can learn from your Twitter data:
- Profile visits. The number of visits to your Twitter profile is displayed at the top of your analytics dashboard. …
- Mentions. …
- Tweet impressions. …
- Tweet engagements and engagement rate. …
- Top Tweets. …
- Follower growth. …
- Video content performance. …
- Conversion tracking.
What can you do with Twitter data?
6 Ways To Apply Your Twitter Data Analysis Findings
- Use Twitter data to further define your buyer personas. …
- Analyze the reach of your Tweets to discover when your community is online. …
- Find new Twitter users to target and engage with. …
- Follow up with Twitter users engaging in a campaign.
What does Twitter archive data show?
Not only does your Twitter archive give you an easy place to view your past tweets, but it also includes all of your direct messages along with all of the pictures, videos and GIFs you’ve posted. In essence, your Twitter archive is a snapshot of your account at the moment it’s created.
How do I delete Twitter search data?
Twitter: How to Clear Your Recent Search History
- Step 1: Tap the magnifying glass at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Step 3: Tap the “X” icon to the right of “Recent searches.”
- Step 4: Tap “Clear” to clear your recent search history.
How do I delete Twitter data?
Open the Twitter app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Tap on your profile icon in the upper left hand corner. …
- Tap on “Settings and privacy” in the menu. …
- Tap on “Data Usage” under the “General” submenu. …
- Tap on “Media storage” and/or “Web Storage” under the “Storage” submenu.
Can you recover deleted DMs on Twitter?
It turns out that despite showing that the message was deleted, Twitter still stores all those DMs dating back years. Folks can access this simply by downloading the archived data on their account from Twitter. Saini confirms that even messages sent to and from deleted or suspended accounts are still accessible.
What data does Twitter keep?
What Data Does Twitter Collect?
- Information you input into your public profile: from your display name to your location.
- Your own contact information, which is used to create an account. …
- Logs of your communications, public and private.
How do I see my Twitter browsing history?
Your Twitter search history can be found from the dropdown that shows up when you start typing into Twitter’s advanced search. Many cases you’ll be able to see a short listing of the past few searches you’ve made on Twitter.
Can WIFI see what you search on Twitter?
Assuming they have the required equipment / monitoring to do so, they will know you were looking at Twitter, but as everything is sent via encrypted HTTPS data, they won’t be able to see specifically what on Twitter you were looking at / doing.
How can I see someones deleted tweets?
There are three main ways to find someone’s deleted tweets:
- Request your own Twitter archive. If you’re after your own deleted tweets, the safest method is probably to access your Twitter archives. …
- Use the Wayback Machine website. …
- Third-party apps and websites.
How far back does Twitter save tweets?
Twitter will retain the data for up to 30 days, during which time, Twitter will honor any second thoughts and let users reactivate their accounts.
How can I see tweets from a suspended account?
So if Donald Trump was (surprisingly) from Twitter, you would enter ‘realdonaldtrump’ and see Google’s last collected data from the page.
How to see a suspended account:
- Click on the bookmarklet.
- Enter the suspended Twitter username.
- Don’t include the @ sign, and make sure to only use lowercase letters.