You can only delete photos that you’ve uploaded to Facebook. Keep in mind that once a photo is deleted, you won’t be able to get it back. … Tap Delete Photo, then tap Delete to confirm.
Why can’t I delete old uploaded photos on Facebook?
If you want to get rid of a post or photo that was posted by someone else on Facebook, you can’t delete it yourself. You’ll have to ask them privately to remove it. You can’t remove a photo that others have posted, but you can hide it from your timeline or remove the tag.
How do I delete old Facebook pictures?
Go to the Facebook website on mobile and make sure you’re logged in.
- Locate the photo to be removed (remembering you can only delete images you uploaded) and tap on the photo to select it.
- Under the image, tap the words “More Options.” …
- Tap “Edit Photo.”
- Tap “Delete.”
Why can’t I delete mobile uploads on Facebook?
Mobile uploads are created by Facebook when you upload an image using your mobile phone. … This album is created by default for the photos uploaded from mobile phone. The album cannot be deleted manually since it is created by facebook itself.
How do I delete multiple old pictures on Facebook?
What is this? Facebook does not have the option to select multiple photos and delete them in one go. One way to delete multiple photos is to delete an album. You can only delete photos you uploaded to Facebook or albums you created.
How do you delete posts from years ago on Facebook?
Go to your profile and select Manage Posts, find posts you no longer want, and click Next > Delete Posts > Done. In the mobile app, select Manage Activity, set filters to find posts you don’t want, and Archive them.
How do I delete a photo album on Facebook without deleting it?
How can I remove a photo from an album without deleting it?
- Initiate the Photos app on your device.
- Select “Albums” at the bottom right corner.
- Select the album containing the photo you want to remove.
- Tap on “Select” in the upper right corner.
- Select the photo you want to remove.
How do I clean up my Facebook?
How to Clean Up Your Facebook Profile
- Why Cleaning Up Your Profile Is Important.
- Update Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo.
- Unfriend or Unfollow Irrelevant Friends.
- Update Your ‘About’ Info.
- Update Your Intro Section.
- Clear Out Irrelevant Posts.
- Untag, Delete, Hide, or Change the Visibility of Your Photos.
How do I delete all my mobile uploads photos on Facebook?
Tap on the photo and then tap on the three-dot icon on the upper right corner. From the drop-down menu, choose “Delete Photo.” In the prompt, tap on “Delete.” Repeat this process until you delete all photos on your Facebook profile.
How do you delete photos on Facebook Mobile?
From Android App
Select “Albums” or “Uploads” at the top of the screen. Navigate to the photo or video you wish to delete, then tap it to view it full screen. With the photo displayed, tap the three dots at the upper-right corner of the screen., then select “Delete Photo“.
How do I delete Facebook pictures from 2021?
How do I delete a photo I uploaded to Facebook?
- Tap the photo to open it.
- Tap in the top right.
- Tap Delete Photo, then tap Delete to confirm.
How do I untag multiple photos on Facebook 2021?
From here you can: Tap the circle on the left of each piece of content you’d like to untag. Tap Select All in the top left of your activity log to select all the content. Tap Remove Tags to remove the tag of you.