What is a commerce profile on Facebook?
Commerce on Facebook helps you sell from your Facebook Page shop, on Instagram with Instagram Shopping and on Facebook Marketplace, all through onsite purchasing with checkout. … If you answered yes to either question, it’s time for you to see how you could grow your sales.
How do you create a commerce profile on Facebook?
Create a Commerce Account in Commerce Manager
- Go to Commerce Manager.
- Click Get Started to go to the Create Your Shop page.
- Click Checkout on Facebook or Instagram and click Get Started again.
- Click Get Started for setting up a shop with Commerce Manager and choose Facebook or Instagram.
How do I get my Facebook Commerce approved?
Business Approval Requirements
- Comply with our merchant agreement and commerce policies. Your business must comply with our merchant agreement and commerce policies.
- Have a Facebook Page. …
- Have a connected catalog. …
- Primarily sell physical goods.
What is a commerce profile?
Our Commerce profile is the best way for you to display and sell your products, whatever you sell. It is designed to help making your online selling fast, easy and inexpensive. The profile comes built-together with the features for selling products thanks to integrated Drupal Commerce module.
Where is my commerce profile on Facebook?
To see your own commerce profile:
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap . If you don’t see tap See more.
- Tap then tap Commerce profile.
Do I need a Facebook commerce account?
You don’t need a shop to use Commerce Manager. However, if you sell physical products, you can choose to set up a shop on Facebook, Instagram or both. This creates a commerce account for you and unlocks additional tools in Commerce Manager.
How do I use Commerce Manager on Facebook?
- Step 1: Go to Commerce Manager. You’ll need to select a Commerce Account or create a new one.
- Step 2: Connect to a Sales Channels. …
- Step 3: Connect your Business Account and Catalog. …
- Step 4: Set Business Preferences. …
- Step 5: Manage Orders and Returns. …
- Step 6: Receive Payouts for Orders.
What is a Business Manager account on Facebook?
Business Manager is a Facebook tool that helps you organize and manage your business. When you join Business Manager, coworkers can’t view your personal Facebook profile unless you approve their friend requests. Coworkers can only see your name, work email address and the Pages and ad accounts you have access to.