What happens when you report Facebook group?
When a group is reported to Facebook, we review content in the group that might go against our Facebook Community Standards. After reporting a group to Facebook, we’ll send a message to your Support Inbox about whether or not the group was removed. …
Do Facebook groups know if you report them?
Question 6 of 9: Can a Facebook group see who reported them? No, reports you make to Facebook support are anonymous. If you report a group to Facebook, the admins won’t know who reported it.
How do I complain about a group admin on Facebook?
To report something you see in a group:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group.
- Go to the post you want to report.
- Tap in the top right of the post.
- Select Report to admin to report the post to an admin or select Give feedback on this post to send the report to Facebook.
How do I get a Facebook group taken down?
How to delete a Facebook group using a web browser
- Go to Facebook.com and navigate to “Groups” on the home page.
- Select the group that you wish to delete.
- Navigate to “Members” on the left side of the page.
- Click the “More” button next to each member’s name and then select “Remove from Group.” Hit “Confirm.”
Can I anonymously report a Facebook group?
No, reports you make to Facebook support are anonymous.
If you report a group to Facebook, the admins won’t know who reported it. However, if you report anything to the group admins themselves, they’ll be able to see your profile and who made the report.
How many reports does it take to delete a Facebook group?
It could be 10 or more. There is no fixed number mentioned officially. It depends on the severity of the case and the authenticity of the report. Sometimes even one genuine report can make Facebook delete an account and that too within 24 hours.
What happens when you report a group?
Reporting a Group
That means you will no longer be a participant/member of the group. Consequently, the group (and the group’s messages) will also be deleted from your phone. On the other hand, choosing to only ‘Report’ a group without exiting doesn’t change your status in the group.
What if someone reported me on Facebook?
When something gets reported to Facebook, we’ll review it and remove anything that doesn’t follow our Community Standards. Unless you’re reporting an incident of intellectual property infringement, your report will be kept confidential and the account you reported won’t see who reported them.
How do I shut down a group?
Requires the Owner role.
- Sign in to Google Groups.
- Click the name of a group.
- On the left, click Group settings. Delete group.
- Click Delete group.
- Click OK to confirm.