How to share and view links to a Facebook Shop in WhatsApp
- Open the product page on Facebook, tap > More Options.
- Tap the WhatsApp icon.
- Select the person or group you’d like to share the product page with.
- Tap the send button or Next.
- Draft your message. …
- Tap or .
The answer is to set the Facebook App to open links in a standard browser. To do this on Android mobile apps, tap the Facebook menu icon in the top right, scroll down to Settings & Privacy, tap Settings then scroll down to Media & Contacts, tap and then enable the Links open externally option. That’s it.
Just go to the app’s option in apps management of (android browser or chrome) and clear the defaults. You are done.
Below, we give you simple steps that will let you easily change your default apps on Android.
Anyway, this is how you do it.
- Open Settings.
- Scroll down to System and click Advanced.
- Click Reset options.
- Select Reset app preferences.
- You will see a warning. Read it carefully and decide whether or not to go ahead.
Create your own link
Share old status update: Tap My Status on iPhone or More by My status on Android. Next, tap More ( or ) next to the status update you want to share, then tap Share to Facebook. If prompted, tap Allow or Open to open the Facebook app. In the Facebook app, select the audience you want to share with, then tap Share Now.
First, you can copy a link you find on the web and then launch the Opener app to choose which native application you want to open the link within. A YouTube link, for instance, would let you pick from native apps like ProTube or YouTube. A Twitter link could be opened in Twitter, Tweetbot, or Twitterific.
- Open your Facebook app and tap on the triple-line and a menu will open.
- Scroll down slowly to Settings & Privacy.
- Tap on the Settings Button.
- Scroll down to Media & Contacts.
- Here, you will see a “Links open externally” toggle ( It needs to be off) Suggest an answer. Log in or Sign up to answer.
Links can still be opened in Safari in the app by long pressing on a link and choosing the ‘Open in Safari’ button.
3 Answers. Head to Settings -> Apps -> All -> Internet -> Clear Defaults. Next time you do a search or open a link, you’ll be given a choice of which app you want to open it with. Select Chrome and put a tick in the “Make Default” checkbox and that should make Chrome the default browser.
What browser does Facebook app use?
To make sure you have best experience possible, we recommend using the most up-to-date version of one of the following browsers: Google Chrome. Mozilla Firefox. Safari.
Change which web browser opens websites by default
- Open the Activities overview and start typing Default Applications.
- Click on Default Applications to open the panel.
- Choose which web browser you would like to open links by changing the Web option.
Set Chrome as your default web browser
- On your Android, open Settings .
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- At the bottom, tap Advanced.
- Tap Default apps.
- Tap Browser App Chrome .
How can I change my WhatsApp default browser on Iphone?
How to change your default web browser or email app
- Go to Settings and scroll down until you find the browser app or email app.
- Tap the app, then tap Default Browser App or Default Mail App.
- Select a web browser or email app to set it as the default. A tick will appear to confirm it’s the default.