YouTube does not allow you to download videos directly from their site. You need to use a third-party service, install software, or get a YouTube subscription service to download a YouTube video.
How do I download and save a YouTube video?
Open YouTube app and go to the video you wish to download. Click on the three-dot icon placed below the video. Click on Download Video. Once the download is completed, users can find it in Library > Downloads.
Can I download any video from YouTube?
You can download videos that you’ve already uploaded. If you haven’t uploaded the video yourself, you can’t save it to a computer. You can download videos from the YouTube app to your mobile device only.
How do I download YouTube videos without Chrome?
How to Download YouTube Videos without Any Software: Step by Step Tutorial
- YouTubeMP4. This online tool is one of the easiest ways to download YouTube videos without any software. …
- SaveTube. …
- Savefrom.net. …
- Catchvideo. …
- Clipconverter.cc. …
- Converto. …
- YouTubNow. …
How can I download YouTube videos directly to my Android?
How to download YouTube videos on the YouTube app
- Open the YouTube app on your device.
- Look for the video you wish to download.
- Tap the 3-dot button on the right side under the video’s thumbnail.
- Click Download video.
- Select your preferred Download quality and hit Download to start saving your video offline.
How can I download YouTube videos to my computer for free?
14 best websites to download YouTube videos on PC
- VideoProc Converter. Starting out our list, we have one of the best tools to download YouTube videos you can find: VideoProc Converter! …
- 2 . ByClick Downloader. …
- VDownloader. …
- ClipConverter. …
- Yout. …
- SaveFromNet. …
- CatchVideo.net. …
- Yoo Download.
Can you download YouTube videos without premium?
Can I download YouTube videos to my phone without a Premium subscription? That download feature in the YouTube app is only unlocked for Premium users, so any freeloaders can’t get involved. … Just tap the ‘allow’ button and your video will be pulled down.
How can I download YouTube videos that Cannot be downloaded?
Save From Net
Go to YouTube on your Web browser and open the video you want to download for offline viewing. Copy the video URL from the address bar at the top and go to Save From Net website. Paste the video link in the Just insert a link box. Doing so will parse the YouTube video and bring it up.
How can I download YouTube videos by adding PP?
What are the URL tricks to save YouTube offline
- Tip #1: Change YouTube to ssyoutube. youtube.com/watch? v=C6MVEwl0ceI&t=2s -> ssyoutube.com/watch? …
- Tip #2: Change YouTube to youpak. youtube.com/watch? …
- Tip #3: Insert “pp” after “youtube” youtube.com/watch? …
- Tip #4: Add “pwn” before “youtube” youtube.com/watch?
How can I download videos from YouTube without mobile app?
Download YouTube Videos without Software/App on Mobile Phone
- Go to App Store, download Document, tap it to run.
- Copy the YouTube video URL.
- Then paste the YouTube video URL into ddownr.
- Choose output and download the YouTube video.
- Then go to Documents>Downloads, find the YouTube video and play.
What’s the best YouTube downloader?
Top 17 Best Free YouTube Downloaders
- WinX YouTube Downloader – Easily download.
- 4K Video Downloader – Download high quality video.
- JDownloader – Cross-platform.
- YouTube-DLG – GUI for video downloads.
- ClipGrab – Simple interface.
- aTube Catcher – The best download speed.
- VideoGet – The best for Windows.