Since it goes against our Community Standards to maintain more than one personal account, we don’t have a way to merge multiple accounts. However, you can manually switch to one account and keep the information that’s important to you.
Updated mobile browser experience
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Settings below Page Controls.
- Tap Remove.
- Tap General Settings, then tap Merge Pages.
- Tap Choose a Page or Profile to select 2 Pages you want to merge and tap Continue.
- Tap Request Merge.
How can I merge two Facebook accounts with different names?
How to merge facebook pages with different names
- Choose the page with the largest number of likes. The merging process will be performed on this page. …
- Click the “Edit Page” button. Than select “Edit Settings”.
- Click the link “Merge duplicate Pages”. …
- Confirm the pages that you want to merge.
What happens if I have two Facebook accounts?
Don’t have multiple Facebook accounts. … The main reason is that Facebook doesn’t allow users to have more than one personal account — it’s against their Terms of Service. So if they find out you have two personal accounts, they’ll shut them down.
Can you have 2 Facebook accounts on one phone?
There’s no trick using which one can configure more than one Facebook account in the official Facebook app, but there are two third-party apps, one each for Android and iPhone, using which you can configure multiple Facebook accounts and easily switch between them without signing out from one.
How do I add another Facebook account to 2021?
Add accounts to Accounts Center from your Android app:
- On your Android, open the Facebook app.
- In the top right of Facebook, tap .
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- At the bottom, tap Accounts Center.
- Tap Accounts & profiles.
- Tap Add accounts and follow the on-screen instructions.
Can you have 2 Facebook accounts with the same email?
Although you technically cannot create two separate Facebook accounts from one email address, you can use Facebook as two or more separate entities from the same Facebook account. Facebook allows you to create Pages for business, which can be managed from your personal profile account.
Can my husband and I merge Facebook accounts?
We don’t allow joint accounts. Additionally, you can only create an account for one Facebook account per email. Since each account belongs to one person, we require everyone to use their authentic name on their account.
How do I create a new Facebook account if I already have one?
Go to the Facebook homepage (facebook.com) and fill in the required fields on the sign-up form along the right side of the page. Enter an email address that has not yet been used to register for a previous Facebook account, your first and last name, a password, your gender and your birthdate.