Based on your feedback, we’ve changed to a 5-star rating system to improve the way ratings work on Marketplace. To keep ratings fair and prevent people from being pressured into giving dishonest ratings, buyer ratings are no longer visible to the public.
Does Facebook Marketplace have seller ratings?
Ratings are only available on the Facebook app for android and iPhone. To share your feedback and help other people on Marketplace, you can rate buyers and sellers you’ve interacted with using our 5-star rating system. To provide a more balanced view, seller ratings become public once sellers receive 5 or more ratings.
How do I find my Marketplace rating on Facebook?
To rate or review something that you purchased on Facebook:
- From the Facebook for iPhone or Android app, go to your order history in your Facebook Pay Activity.
- Tap the order for that item, then tap the item name below Item details.
- Scroll down and tap Write review.
- Tap to choose a rating from 1—5.
How do I rate a seller on Facebook Marketplace 2021?
To Rate a Buyer or Seller:-
- Open the Facebook app and tap the three-dash menu.
- Scroll down and tap “Marketplace.”
- Tap “You,” then tap “Buying” or “Selling.”
- Tap the conversation with the seller or buyer.
- Tap “Rate Buyer” or “Rate Seller” in the top right.
- Select a happy face or a sad face.
Why can’t I see my Facebook Marketplace ratings?
Why don’t I see my seller ratings? To prevent people from being pressured into changing a rating, you can view your seller rating after you rate the buyer, or 14 days after the buyer submits their seller rating—whichever comes first. Keep in mind that seller ratings become public once you receive 5 or more ratings.
How do I turn off seller ratings on Facebook?
Click the ‘settings’ menu for your page. Select the ‘templates and tabs’ option from the menu on the left side of the page. Find and select the ‘reviews’ tab from that sub-menu. Click the ‘show reviews’ slider to turn off reviews on your page.
How do I request a rating on Facebook?
How to Get Facebook Reviews
- Display The Reviews Tab on Your Facebook Page. …
- Promote Your Page on Other Social Media Platforms. …
- Embed Facebook Reviews on Your Website. …
- Add a Call to Action on Your Website. …
- Send Email Invitations to Recent Customers. …
- Write a Facebook Post Asking for Reviews.
How do I get a star rating on my Facebook page?
You visit a company’s Facebook Page, click the review tab, enter a 1-5 star rating and provide a brief comment. This is the same pattern used by other major review sites, like Google, Yelp and TripAdvisor.
How long does FB Marketplace review take?
Facebook says that most ads are reviewed within 24 hours. In reality, some ads are approved in minutes, while some can take days. There’s no official expedite function within the Facebook ads review policy; however, there are some things you can do that may help speed things along.