Click on “Comments at the bottom”. This will open the post with all its comments in a separate window or tab. Minimize the comments. Now press Ctrl+P to open the print properties.
How do I copy all comments from a Facebook post?
About This Article
- Open Facebook in your browser.
- Click the timestamp at the top of the post.
- Double-click and select the URL in the address bar.
- Right-click on the selected URL.
- Select Copy.
How do I save a Facebook comment?
Tap in the top right of the post. Select Save post, Save event, Save link or Save video.
How can I save my Facebook posts as a PDF?
To do so:
- Click Print (or Ctrl + P).
- Under destination, change the designated printer to ‘Save as PDF’ and click Print.
- Your computer will prompt you to choose the destination to save your new PDF file.
How do you print from Facebook on iPhone?
Once you’ve downloaded the Walgreens iPhone app, you can easily print images from Facebook using your iPhone.
- Enter the Walgreens App.
- Tap the Photo icon.
- Tap Prints.
- Tap the Facebook icon.
- Log into your Facebook account using your Facebook username and password.
- Select the images that you want to print.
- Click Next.
Can you print out Facebook posts?
It is easy to print Facebook messages. Printing from Facebook is similar to printing from any other web page. All you need is to select the text you want to print, right-click it and select Print!
How do I export Facebook Comments 2021?
In order to export your comments, you need to:
- Click on any of your media, whether on the My Posts page or elsewhere.
- Click on the ‘Comments’ toggle.
- Click the Download arrow to export your comments.
Where do I find my saved pages on Facebook?
You can view the items you saved at any time by going to your saved items in the “More” tab on mobile or by clicking the link on the left hand side of Facebook on the web. Your saved items list is organized by category and you can swipe right on each item to share it with your friends or move it into your archive list.