To add embedded tweets to your email, take the post URL from any public Twitter account and copy-paste it in the sidebar. Once you paste the URL and click the green button, MailerLite will automatically fetch the content from the post.
How do I embed a tweet in Outlook?
To get the HTML code to create an embedded tweet:
- Locate a tweet on Twitter.com that you want to embed. …
- Hover your mouse over the tweet and click the Expand option. …
- Click Details. …
- Click Embed this Tweet. …
- Choose the alignment option for your tweet (left, right or center).
Can you embed a tweet in an email?
Embedding tweets in your email is easy. Some third-party apps require you to head to the Twitter feed and find the tweet that you wish to embed. Then, you have to click on the down arrow icon on the top right and select the “Copy link to Tweet” option.
How do you embed an embedded tweet?
How to embed a Tweet
- Find the Tweet you are wanting to embed. …
- To obtain the URL of this post, click on the Chevron symbol for that Tweet.
- A drop-down menu will appear. …
- An Embed Tweet window will appear. …
- Navigate to the piece of content you are wanting your Embedded Tweet to appear on.
How do you embed a tweet in a reply?
You just type out your tweet, include a link to the tweet you want to embed, and then publish it. The tweet you link to gets automatically embedded into your tweet. The links aren’t immediately clickable, so if someone’s embedded tweet looks interesting you have to click on it to expand it.
How do I copy and paste a tweet to an email?
Step 1: Open Twitter on your Android device. Step 2: Next tap the Share icon from a Tweet on your Home timeline or from a Tweet detail. To send via email, select your email client and enter the email address(es) of the people you wish to email the Tweet to.
What is the use of embed tweet?
Embedded Tweets bring your pick of content from Twitter into your website articles. An embedded Tweet includes photos, video and cards media created for display on Twitter, and can even stream live video from Periscope.
How do I add tweets to Mailchimp?
To connect a Twitter account to Mailchimp, follow these steps.
- Click the Integrations icon.
- Click the Twitter listing to open the integration settings.
- Click the Audience to connect drop-down menu and select Account Default. …
- Click Connect. …
- Click Authorize App to give Mailchimp access to the Twitter account.
Definition: Embedding refers to the integration of links, images, videos, gifs and other content into social media posts or other web media. Embedded content appears as part of a post and supplies a visual element that encourages increased click through and engagement.
Can you embed a tweet in Mailchimp?
Bring Twitter content into your email campaigns
Mailchimp’s Twitter integration lets you add merge tags to email campaigns and bring Twitter content directly into your emails.
For Android users, the process is a little different. First, find the video to be shared and then copy the URL. Compose a Tweet as normal and then paste the URL link in the Tweet. To ensure you only reshare the video, “/video/1” (without the quotation marks) needs to be added to the end of the pasted URL.
How do I copy and paste a tweet?
Step 1: Tap the arrow icon in the top-right corner of the tweet you’d like to share. Step 2: Tap “Share Tweet via …” Note: If you’re on Android, you won’t need to complete this step. Step 3: Tap “Copy Link to Tweet” to copy the tweet’s URL to your device clipboard.