To hide a post from your Timeline, click or tap the downward facing arrow next to it and select the Hide from Timeline. Click or tap Hide and the post will be hidden from your Timeline. It’ll still appear elsewhere on Facebook, just not on your profile’s Timeline.
Go to Settings and Privacy, select Privacy in the left-hand pane, and click on Limit Past Posts. This option automatically hides all your public posts from the Public and sets them to Friends only.
Hide all future posts from a person or people
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner, and choose Settings.
- Choose Privacy from the left-hand menu.
- Under the “Who can see my stuff?” heading, choose Edit.
- Hit the pull-down menu to the left of the Post button.
- Choose custom.
Only the people who could see those posts when you first made them are able to see them when someone taps Share. Use the audience selector to adjust who you share posts with. Note: When a friend shares a link that you posted, they can share the link with a wider audience than you originally shared it with.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Scroll down to the post you want to edit. Tap on the post, then tap Edit Privacy. Select who can see the post from the options that appear (example: Public, Friends, Only Me).
Can I block a friend from seeing my posts?
Tap a friend’s name in your friends list or on a post of theirs in your News Feed, tap the Friends button, then tap Take a Break. Under the Limit What [name of friend] Will See section, tap See Options, then tap “Hide your posts from [name of friend].” Doing so will put the friend on your Restricted list.
Why can’t I hide posts on Facebook 2021?
Facebook has removed the coveted “Hide from timeline” feature as a part of their commitment to increase transparency for Pages. As per Facebook, “As part of our commitment to increasing transparency for Pages, we will be removing the “Hide From Timeline” option for posts on a page’s timelines.
How do I post on Facebook without friends seeing?
Hiding an individual post
Just click the button immediately to the left of the blue “Post” button when typing a status update. Just like using the Privacy Settings page, you can choose to block individual people from seeing the post using the “custom” option.
Can I block someone from seeing my public posts on Facebook?
Not only can you exclude the public or all of your Facebook friends from seeing your posts, but you can also exclude specific individuals. If you want to hide posts from specific friends from your friends list, go to “Friends Except” on Facebook and type the name of the friend you want to exclude.
Stop sharing a file
- Open the homescreen for Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, or Google Slides.
- Select a file or folder.
- Tap Share or Share .
- Find the person you want to stop sharing with.
- To the right of their name, tap the Down arrow. Remove.
- To save changes, tap Save.