Open the Google Authenticator app on your phone, and click the ‘plus’ sign. It may ask you permission to use the camera. Give it permission, then take a picture of the QR code. Enter the six-digit security code you see in the Authenticator app on your phone into the Facebook dialog, and click the ‘Confirm’ button.
How do I get my Google Authenticator Facebook code?
Locate 2FA setting
- Choose “Security” tab.
- Login Approvals > Click “Edit”. …
- 2FA (“Login Approvals”) enabled > close.
- Capture QR Code. …
- QR code pops up. …
- Open the Authy App > + Add Account > Scan QR Code.
- Confirm Facebook Logo > Click “Done”.
- A Security Code is generated on your phone for your Facebook account.
How do I bypass two-factor authentication on Facebook?
Reset your Password- One of the simplest ways to bypass the two-factor authentication is to reset the password.
- Visit the official Sign-in page of Facebook.
- Enter your username and click on the ‘Forgot my Password’ option just below the password section.
What Authenticator app do you use for Facebook?
Now you can successfully use Google Authenticator app to generate the security code for your Facebook account.
How do I get the 6 digit code for Facebook?
If you’ve turned on two-factor authentication, there are several ways you can get your security code or approve your login attempt:
- You can use a six digit text message (SMS) code sent to your mobile phone.
- With a security code from your Code Generator.
- By tapping your security key on a compatible device.
How can I recover my Facebook account without code?
You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account. Using a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account, go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
Can I login to Facebook code generator?
To access the Facebook Code Generator from Android or iOS, open the Facebook app, click the hamburger icon in the top right, scroll down, expand the Settings & Privacy menu, and select Code Generator. Here you’ll see the tool run through new security codes every 30 or 60 seconds.
Why am I not getting my 6 digit code from Facebook?
Not getting the Facebook 6 digit code could either be caused by a bad network or the wrong phone number. This means that the number on your mobile device isn’t connected to the Facebook account you want to log into.