4. From here, you can scroll through the Facebook pages you’ve liked and start unliking the pages you no longer want to follow. To do this, find the page you’re looking for, click the drop-down menu that says “Liked,” and select “Unlike.” Easy as that!
How do I delete all my liked pages on Facebook?
Follow the steps below to remove/delete all FB likes on a desktop:
- Access Your Facebook Account.
- Hit the “triangle” Icon in the top right corner of the page. …
- Select “Settings & Privacy.”
- Select “Activity Log.”
- Go to the Activity Log Section on the left and click “Filter.”
Can’t Unlike pages on Facebook?
If the Facebook website (in a browser) is causing the issue, try refreshing the browser or clearing the cache and history. Relaunch Facebook and log in to check if the problem still exists.
How do I unlike multiple pages on Facebook?
Each page listed has a grey pencil symbol on the right-hand side of the screen. Clicking the pencil gives you an “Unlike” option. Use this option to stop following the page.
Can you mass Unlike pages on Facebook?
Here is a step by step guide you can follow to unlike multiple Facebook pages at once or unlike a single Facebook Page. … You can unlike multiple Facebook pages at once or unlike a single Facebook Page. Here is a step by step guide you can follow to unlike multiple Facebook pages at once.
What happens if you accidentally like and unlike on Facebook?
If you accidentally like and unlike someone’s post on Facebook, chances are they won’t know you’ve done so. … Even if they go to their Facebook notifications, they won’t be able to see that you’ve liked their posts because the notification gets deleted as soon as you unlike it.