First and foremost, start out with an image or video. Tap anywhere on the screen to start typing. You can add as many text boxes as you’d like, just by tapping out of a text box and tapping on the screen to start another.
How do you make a box on Instagram?
4. Make a text box
- Click the ‘Aa’ button, choose one of the two colours and write your text.
- Click the ‘A’ in a box button at the top middle of the screen.
- Choose your second colour.
- Continue pressing the ‘A’ in a box until you’re happy with your text.
How do you get colored boxes on Instagram stories?
You can color block your Insta Story screen:
- Take a random photo.
- Select the pen tool.
- Choose a color at the bottom of your screen.
- Hold your finger pressed on the screen to fill it with that color.
How do you add text boxes on Instagram?
Take a video or photo. Once you’re happy with your image or film, tap the “Aa” icon in the top right corner of the screen to open the Text tool. Start typing your text. If you want a paragraph of writing, keep typing until you have all the text as you want it.
How do you do bubble letters on Instagram stories?
How to get this font effect:
- Tap on the text icon (“Aa”) in the top right corner.
- Type one letter at a time.
- Click on the (“A”) icon on the top left corner.
- Tap on the color drop icon on the bottom left corner and drag it to a color of your liking and tap done.
How do you decorate your Instagram stories?
Here’s how to change it.
- Pick the photo that you want to share from your existing posts.
- Share it on your Instagram Stories.
- Select the drawing tool.
- Pick the color selection tool and drag it to your preferred color from the photo.
- Tap the screen for a few seconds to change your background.
How do you get fancy writing on Instagram?
Using Instagram’s different fonts.
- Go to Instagram Stories.
- Take a photo that you want to share.
- Tap at the ‘Aa’ button at the top right.
- Type the text.
- Swipe left and right to pick the font that you want to choose.
- Click on ‘Done’ when you’re ready.
How do you post letters on Instagram?
About This Article
- Open Instagram.
- Swipe from left to right to open your Stories camera.
- Swipe until Create is active.
- Swipe until “Aa” is active.
- Tap where it says “Tap to type.”
- Type your post.
- Tap Next.
- Edit your post (if you want to).