Your Facebook URL is the last portion of the last portion of the page when you open your profile (after Facebook.com/). There is no direct option to change your Facebook URL. The only way to change your URL is to change your username.
How do I change my Facebook URL 2020?
To change the username (URL/vanity) for your Facebook profile:
- Click (drop down icon) at the top right of any Facebook page and select Settings.
- Click Username.
- Enter your new username and your password, then click Save Changes.
To find your Facebook page URL, just follow these steps: Go to www.facebook.com and login. For your personal page URL, click on your name at the top-right of your window -in the top blue banner. … The URL will then be in the address bar of your browser.
About This Article
- Open the Facebook Messenger app.
- Tap the speech bubble icon in the lower-left corner.
- Tap your profile icon in the upper-left corner.
- Tap Username.
- Tap Edit Username.
- Type a new username.
- Tap Save on iPhone or the checkmark icon on Android.
Click your profile photo or “See your profile” under your name. Click the “Profile Settings” tab (looks like three dots). Scroll down to “Your Profile Link” and click “Copy Link” to copy your complete Facebook profile (should look like this: www.facebook.com/your_fb_id).
If you assign a username to your Facebook profile link, you can direct family and friends to your profile quickly and with ease. When you give someone the link with the username, they can find your profile without using any of the Facebook search tools.
The link will be copied to your clipboard so you can paste it anywhere you want. If you’re using a mobile browser, tap Copy.