If you’re having trouble with mobile.twitter.com, please try the following steps: Try clearing your cache and cookies for your device’s mobile browser. You can clear cache and cookies from the settings menu for your mobile browser. Turn your phone off for 5 minutes to reset the connection.
Why are photos not showing in Twitter?
If you have issues loading photos on Twitter only with mobile data, we encourage you to double-check the network permissions. There’s a chance that your device won’t allow Twitter to access the Mobile Data. … Choose Data. Make sure that both Wi-Fi and Mobile Data are allowed.
Why can’t I view videos on Twitter?
Clear the Cookies. Cleaning all caches and cookies from Chrome’s setting menu can solve the issue where Twitter videos won’t play. Go to Settings, select Privacy and Security section, and scroll down and select Clear browsing data.
Why can’t I see content on Twitter?
Why can’t I see sensitive content on Twitter? You can’t see sensitive content on Twitter because the setting for “Display media that may contain sensitive content” is turned off. Users who post NSFW content on Twitter will mark their tweets as sensitive.
To encourage website owners and third party image upload websites twitter introduced a future called twitter cards. Normally if upload photos directly on twitter will stream the image directly. Where if you share some image link of other websites it will only show thelink of that image not the image from that website.
How do you see all your pictures on Twitter?
- Go to any Twitter profile page. Here is mine as an example.
- Clicking on View All will open the user gallery in your current window.
- There are two different options for viewing the galleries that can be changed in the upper right-hand corner of the gallery once it’s opened:
How do you view photos on Twitter?
How do I find a media timeline?
- Via twitter.com, go to the profile page of an account and click on the Media tab at the top of the Tweet timeline.
- From the Twitter for iOS or Android app, go to the profile of an account and tap Media.
Is there any problem with Twitter today?
Twitter problems in the last 24 hours
At the moment, we haven’t detected any problems at Twitter. Are you experiencing issues or an outage? Leave a message in the comments section!
Is Twitter still down today?
No incidents reported today.
How do I fix something wrong with Twitter?
Table of Contents
- Hard Refresh the Twitter Web Page.
- Log In to Twitter with Another Browser.
- Check if Your Web Browser is Up-To-Date or Update Your Web Browser.
- Open the Twitter Page in Incognito Mode on Your Web Browser.
- Delete the Web Browser Cache and Cookies.
- Clear the Twitter App Cache and Data.
- Update Your Internet Time.
Why is my Twitter blocking sensitive content?
A. Twitter’s media policy generally does not allow images or videos depicting graphic violence, pornography or hate-group imagery to be attached to posts. … To shield users who do not wish to see such things popping up in their feeds, Twitter blocks those posts from view with the “sensitive content” label.
How do I view sensitive content on Twitter?
Go to Twitter.com and log in. Tap Settings and privacy. Tap Privacy and safety. Scroll down and under Safety, check the box for Display media that may contain sensitive content.
Why does Twitter hide sensitive content?
Twitter wants to make sure that users have a good experience and therefore that sometimes means that sensitive content is hidden so people are not offended. If you’re posting sensitive content then expect it to get blocked. Normally it’s blocked if it shows any of this or if people report it as being sensitive.