Why does my Facebook keep saying Sorry, something went wrong? When getting this error message, you could have a cache issue or a conflict between the Facebook client and recently added browser extensions. … Resetting the Facebook app often does wonders.
What is the cause and the solution for the Facebook error sorry something went wrong we’re working on getting this fixed as soon as we can?
We’re working on getting this fixed as soon as we can”. If you’re seeing this error message when you open Log In or Sign Up or when you try to login to Facebook on your desktop computer, or via an app on your mobile, it means something just went wrong on Facebook’s side and you’ll need to come back later.
How do you fix something wrong on Facebook?
“Something went wrong” on Facebook? Here’s the Fix!
- Reload the Page.
- Re-Login to Your Account.
- Clear Browser Cache and Cookies.
- Turn Off VPN.
- Disable Browser Extensions.
- Check and Reset Your Internet.
- Try A Different Browser.
- Try Using Tailwind.
How do you reset your Facebook?
How to Reset Facebook Settings
- Log in to your Facebook account and click the gear-shaped icon in the upper-right corner of any page. …
- Select the “General” tab to make changes to settings like your name, username and networks, most of which can only be changed one or two times during the life of your account.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
Why can’t I login my Facebook account?
If you’re having trouble logging into your Facebook account, here are some things you can try. Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account. Search for the account you want to recover.
Can I delete my Facebook account and start over?
If you want to start a new account, however, you must have Facebook delete the account entirely before you can begin again.
Why is FB not working?
Try refreshing your browser or reopening the site; on a mobile app, close and reopen the app. You can also check to see if Facebook is offline and then restart your device, update apps, and clear your cache.
What does Clear cache mean?
When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.
How do I clean my cache?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap History Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data.