How can I recover my FB account with mobile number?
If you’re still having trouble, you can try to recover your account: Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
How can I change my Facebook password without old password and phone number?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down and tap Settings, then tap Security and Login. Tap Change password. Type your current and new password and re-type new password, then tap Save changes.
How do I change my Facebook number without logging in?
In the Account Settings section, tap Personal Information, then tap Contact Info. To add your first number, enter your number and tap Add Number. To add another number, tap Add Phone Number, enter your number and tap Continue. When you add a number, you may be asked to enter a confirmation code.
How can I get into my old Facebook account?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Tap More below the cover photo, then select Find Support or Report Profile.
- Choose Something Else, then tap Submit.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
How do I get the 6 digit code for Facebook?
If you’ve turned on two-factor authentication, there are several ways you can get your security code or approve your login attempt:
- You can use a six digit text message (SMS) code sent to your mobile phone.
- With a security code from your Code Generator.
- By tapping your security key on a compatible device.