Go to your Page, and select the Photos app box. Select the album you want to share. Click the Share link below the images. If you share in a private message, the link to the photo or album will go to the recipient’s Messages section.
About This Article
- Go to https://facebook.com and sign in.
- Click your profile from the panel on the left side of the browser.
- Click the Photos tab , then Albums tab.
- Click the album you want to share.
- Click Share.
- Select a share method and share your album.
There isn’t a share button on your Facebook photo albums, so you can’t just share the entire album on a friend’s newsfeed with one click. … If they are in them, make sure they’re OK with you posting the album where all their friends can see them.
Create a shared album
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the bottom, tap Photos.
- Select photos or videos for the album.
- At the top, tap Add .
- Tap Shared album.
- Enter an album title.
- When the album is complete, tap Share.
Just follow these steps to share your existing photo albums:
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap the album you want to share.
- Tap Select > Select All.
- Hit the Share icon in the bottom left.
- In the popup menu, tap Add to Shared Album.
- Tap Shared Album > New Shared Album. …
- Title your Shared Album and tap Next.
Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos, then turn on Shared Albums.
Use Shared Albums on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Go to the Albums tab and tap the Add button .
- Tap New Shared Album.
- Give the shared album a name, then tap Next.
- Choose people to invite from your contacts, or type an email address or iMessage phone number.
- Tap Create.