How do you edit friends list?
How to Edit a Friend List on Facebook
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Select the Find Friends option from the Explore tab.
- Choose Custom Lists from the menu.
- Select the friend list you want to edit.
- Tap the Manage List option in the upper-right corner of your screen.
How do you edit friends on Facebook Mobile?
Step 1: Open the Facebook app on your Android device. Step 2: Next, go to your friend’s profile. Step 3: Tap Friends below their profile picture. Step 4: Tap Edit Friend List.
How do I edit a custom list on Facebook?
How do I edit the name of a list on Facebook?
- Open Facebook on a computer.
- From your News Feed, click Friends in the left menu. If you don’t see it, click See More.
- Click Custom Lists and then click the list you want to edit.
- Click in the top right and select Edit List Name.
- Type the new list name and click Save.
How do I edit my friends list on Facebook on my Iphone?
Tap the list you want to edit. Your lists appear under the “Friends” header at the center of the screen. Tap Manage List. It’s the drop-down menu at the top-right corner of the screen.
Where are friends lists on Facebook app?
It’s at the top-right corner of the screen. Tap Friends. This displays your entire friends list. If you don’t see the Friends section, tap Find Friends, and then tap Friends at the top of the page.