Click the album cover you want to share. This opens the album. Click the “Gear” button beside the Edit button in the upper right corner. Select “Get Link.” A dialog box opens with a link to the album.
Log in to your Facebook account and go to your photos or album with the photos you want to share. After opening the album with the pictures, scroll down to the bottom end of the page and click the Public Link option.
For those of you seeing the “Share” option in your posts… That means that post is open to the public to see. If you have your profile settings set to “Friends”, then no one will be able to share your posts.
There isn’t a share button on your Facebook photo albums, so you can’t just share the entire album on a friend’s newsfeed with one click. … If they are in them, make sure they’re OK with you posting the album where all their friends can see them.
Select the name of the album you wish to share. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and drag your mouse cursor over the URL under the heading “Share this album with anyone by sending them this public link:” Right-click and choose “Copy.”
Create a shared album
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the bottom, tap Photos.
- Select photos or videos for the album.
- At the top, tap Add .
- Tap Shared album.
- Enter an album title.
- When the album is complete, tap Share.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.