How do I post on Facebook that I graduated?
How do I create or edit a life event on my Facebook profile?
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Next to What’s on your mind? tap Life Event.
- Select a category.
- Add details like photos or a location and then tap Post.
Why can’t Facebook find my high school?
In order to get your school to work with FB as a school on their list, you have to create a network. Please make sure, however, that you have permission from your school to do so. wait for it to come to the search result for 2 weeks.
How do I add Elementary School to Facebook?
How to Edit the Order of Schools on Your Facebook Profile
- Log onto your Facebook account and click “Edit Profile” at the top of the page.
- Scroll to the “Education and Work” section.
- Click “X” next to each school in your list.
- Type the name of each school in the search bar and click it to add the school to your profile.
Sweet Graduation Captions
- How lucky I am to have something, that makes saying goodbye so hard.
- Don’t cry because it’s over. …
- The best feeling in the world is knowing your parents are smiling because of you.
- Behind you, all your memories. …
- May we continue to do amazing things in life.
- You’ve sacrificed a lot for my future.
What’s the difference between graduate school and college?
A four-year college or university offers a bachelor’s degree. … At least one of these schools is a college where students receive a bachelor’s degree. The other schools in a university are”graduate” (also known as “postgraduate”) schools where students receive advanced degrees.
How do I change my education on Facebook without notifying everyone?
- Click the update info button of whatever information you wish to update and hit edit.
- Click the privacy setting button next to the specific item you will change, and then change the setting to “Only Me.”
- Enter your new information, and then save it. …
- Click the Activity Log button near the top of your timeline.