How do I get rid of suggested videos on Facebook?
Updated mobile browser experience
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Videos On Watch.
- Tap in the top right of any video and select I don’t want to see this, then tap Hide post to see fewer posts like this.
How do I change suggested videos on Facebook?
To customize video content that appears in Watch:
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Watch.
- Tap in the top-right of any video and select Hide video to see fewer posts like this or Follow [Page name] to see more posts from the Page.
How do I turn off recommendations in Facebook 2021?
Follow these simple steps to turn off your reviews on Facebook:
- Step #1: Log in to your Facebook Business page.
- Step #2: Click on the “Settings” tab.
- Step #3: Navigate to “Templates and Tabs”
- Step #4: Navigate to the “Reviews” tab.
- Step #5: Turn off Reviews with the slider.
How do I stop suggested posts on Facebook?
To turn similar Page suggestions on or off:
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Edit Settings then tap General.
- Scroll down to Similar Page Suggestions and tap On or Off.
Can you delete a bad review on Facebook?
If you want to delete one bad Facebook review, what you’ll have to do is report it and wait for action on Facebook’s part. … We can reach out directly to a Facebook representative to move the process along (and bug them about how much a false review can damage your business).
How do I hide bad recommendations on Facebook?
How to Hide Facebook Reviews
- Go to Settings on your Page.
- Click Edit Page.
- Scroll down until you find Reviews.
- Choose the Settings option (to the right of Reviews)
- Turn Reviews off.
- Click Save.
How do I get rid of suggested for you?
What to Know
- In the app, under Suggestions for You, select the X in the upper-right corner of any user box. …
- If you don’t want to appear in anyone else’s Suggestions for You options, go to Instagram.com > profile picture > Settings.
- Then, uncheck the box next to Similar Account Suggestions and select Submit.
How do I delete marketplace suggestions on Facebook?
In the On Facebook section, hit the Edit button. Now scroll down to App Request and Activity and then hit Edit. Select Turn Off from the dropdown at the right hand side of the Market Place app. That will stop Facebook notifications from Marketplace.