Can you hide the edit history on Facebook?
The site has not removed edit history, though the removal of the label means it’s easier for users to overlook the changes made to a post, as noted first by Mashable. Users can still access the edit history on posts by going through the drop-down menu on the post.
How do I hide edit changes on Facebook?
- Click the update info button of whatever information you wish to update and hit edit.
- Click the privacy setting button next to the specific item you will change, and then change the setting to “Only Me.”
- Enter your new information, and then save it. …
- Click the Activity Log button near the top of your timeline.
Why does FB show edit history?
Recently, Facebook made a change to the way they display post edits. Normally, when someone edits their post on Facebook, you’ll see an indicator like this signalling that the content has been updated.
When you edit a post on Facebook does it notify?
People can see versions of your post. But if you’re talking about notifications, the answer is no. Facebook won’t notify anyone about your changes. , I’ve been member of Facebook since 2006.
Can someone see if you edit a comment on Facebook 2018?
No, editing a Facebook comment does not send out additional notifications. The only notification that is sent is the one when the original comment was made.
What is FB editor?
Facebook Editor is designed to improve places, movies, and TV shows on Facebook by using the Editor tool and “Suggest Edits” option on Pages. The tool is where all Editors can share their knowledge of the locales and media with which they are familiar.
How do you make your Facebook so only friends can see it?
What to Know
- Go to Settings & Privacy > Settings > Privacy. …
- To make your Friends list private, go to Privacy > Who can see your friends list and select Friends or Only Me.
- To make your profile private, go to your profile page and select Edit Details.
What happens when I edit a comment on Facebook?
Once you’ve edited your comment, it will have a little “Edited” button next to the timestamp, to alert other folks of the change. And that’s not all other folks will see. Clicking on that new button will allow you — and other users — to view the edited comments history.
How many times can you edit a post on Facebook?
But note that it allows editing only once (you will not be able to edit a post again and again). Also, you cannot delete the edited post now forever. We checked the new feature and it worked fine. One thing we have noticed is that the edited history is visible to anyone who can see the post.