To share your events URL Links, you can follow these easy steps:
- Open your Google Calendar and select the event you want to share.
- Click on the three dots to enable the option menu.
- Click on ‘Publish event’.
- Select ‘Copy’ or select the URL link and press ‘CTRL+C’.
- Paste or share the link on any platform that you want.
You must copy the Facebook page’s URL on your main event page to post the address for website readers.
- Open a Web browser and log in to your Facebook account. …
- Copy the URL in the Web browser’s navigation text box. …
- Right-click the HTML page where you want the link to appear.
In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture. Tap Events. Tap on the event you’d like to share. Below the event title, tap Share.
Also, you cannot share a private Facebook event – you can only invite people to view it. Public Facebook event: A public event is visible to anyone on or off Facebook. They can see things like the event description, photos, event discussion, and videos.
How to post a link on Facebook without showing the URL:
- Just paste the link into your status and wait for the link to load.
- When the image and text appear just delete the link and write your update. Simples.
What does Event URL mean?
It is your unique website link for your event. You can use is to share or promote your event website.
Classic mobile browser experience
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Groups.
- Go to your group and select the event.
- Tap Invite, then select the people you want to invite.
- Tap Done.
To use the new feature, you’ll go to the Events page, click “Share” below the date and time of the event, then tap “Share to Story.” Friends tap “interested” to say they may attend, and you’ll be able to see these responses. To kick off the group chat, tap on the circle next to the friends in the list.
To share an event in Stories, users go to an event page. Below the date and time of the event, there’s an option to “Share.” Once you click on that button, you tap “Share Your Story.” Friends who see the event pop up in a Facebook Story can tap on “Interested” if they want to attend the event.