How do I add a Facebook Like button to my pages?
- Log in to your Create account.
- Click on “Content” on the top menu.
- Click onto “Widgets” from the left-hand menu.
- Click onto “Add Widgets”.
- Select “Add Widget” next to the “Facebook Like”.
- Enter the relevant information: …
- Click onto “Save Changes”
Facebook has removed the like button from its redesigned public pages used by artists, public figures and brands, the social media company said on Wednesday. … “We are removing Likes and focusing on Followers to simplify the way people connect with their favourite Pages,” Facebook said about the redesign.
Use the Like Button Configurator to get the Like button code to insert into your webpage.
- Set the URL of your webpage where you are placing the Like button.
- Customized your Like button.
- See a preview of your button.
- Click the Get Code, and copy and paste the code into your webpage.
Why can’t I like some posts on Facebook?
Make sure you are correctly logged in to your Facebook account when trying to like and comment. Clearing your browser’s data cache, restarting your browser, updating the browser software to the latest version and disabling any Facebook-related extensions can all help to resolve the problem.
The like button changed for some users, noting that the usual blue circle with a white thumbs up in the middle changed to a flower with pink petals, and the white thumbs up at its center. The change is only visible in the U.S. because the holiday falls on a different date in other countries, Newsweek said.
To add a follow button on Facebook, you need to set the “Who can send you friend requests?” privacy setting to “Friends of friends”. You also need to set the “Who Can Follow Me” privacy setting to public. After you’ve changed both of the privacy settings, your Facebook profile will have a follow button.