How do you tag someone on your phone?
How to Tag Someone on Facebook Post on Android
- Tap on What’s on your mind? …
- Write any content you want to post, once you are done with that, type your friend name to tap them on your post.
- Select your Friend name which will be shown with your friend profile picture.
- Make sure your friend name is tagged on the post.
How do you tag someone on Facebook?
To tag a photo:
- Tap to open the photo you’d like to tag.
- Tap Tag photo.
- Type the name of the person you’d like to tag, then tap Done.
How do you tag someone in a Facebook post on iPhone?
Log in to your Facebook account from your iPhone’s Facebook app and then open your Timeline. Tap a photo on your Timeline to open the editing window. Alternatively, tap “Photos,” select an album and then tap a photo to edit it. Tap the “Tag” icon and then touch the person’s face you want to tag.
How do you tag someone on Facebook that doesn’t show up?
You can easily delete a last name or first initial (or both) to tag a friend by the part of their name you’d normally use in conversation. Just start typing your friend’s name, beginning with a capital letter – the @ symbol isn’t necessary.
Why is tagging not working on Facebook?
You might tag someone on Facebook, but it doesn’t show up because they removed the tag. Maybe you’re trying to tag a Page in an update, but it’s not working because that Page doesn’t allow others to tag it. Maybe you tried to tag your own Page on someone else’s photo, but they have tag review turned on and rejected it.