Where is the basic information tab on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap See Your About Info below your profile picture. Scroll down to Basic Info and tap Edit.
How do I edit general information on Facebook business page?
Steps to edit your information in Business Manager:
- Go to Business Settings.
- Click Business Info.
- Below My Info, click edit.
- Make your changes.
- Click Save.
Why is about info not showing on Facebook?
If you’ve noticed that your Page isn’t appearing in search results on Facebook, make sure that: Your Page doesn’t have age or country restrictions. Your Page is published. Your Page has a profile picture, cover photo and call-to-action button. Click “Everyone” and then “Apply these settings.”
Why can’t I edit my page info on Facebook?
If you don’t see the option to edit your Page’s name: You don’t have a Page role that allows you to change your Page’s name. … You or another admin recently changed your Page’s name. There may be limits on your Page.
Where is the About section on Facebook business page?
You will be able to see the About section of your Facebook page on the left column. Before you make any changes, you need to know what an ‘About Section’ is and where is it found. The About section will provide all the necessary information about the company or the brand to the people who visit the page.
How do I edit my personal information on Facebook?
To edit the basic personal info on your profile:
- Tap Profile at the top of Facebook.
- Tap About below your Name.
- Tap to add information, or tap Edit next to the info you want to change.
- Enter details and use the audience selector to choose who can see it.
- Tap Save.
The “Edit page” link is now a button, located in the top right, just below the “Home—Profile—Account” links. Admins can easily change their page’s category by clicking the “Edit info” link under the page name, then selecting the category from the pull-down menu in the edit screen.
Where is the business settings on Facebook?
In the primary navigation bar, find “Business Settings” as an option. If you already have a Facebook business page or ad account setup you should see it in the middle of the screen now.
How do I make my Facebook info public?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Audience and Visibility, then tap Followers and Public Content.
- Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
How do I edit my About info?
Change personal info
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app .
- Tap Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Personal info.
- Under “Basic info” or “Contact info,” tap the info you want to change.
- Make your changes.
How do I refresh my Facebook feed?
Once you’ve enabled the new Facebook interface, click on “See More” in the left sidebar. In this sidebar, you can access a wide range of additional content, including the new Facebook Gaming streaming service. Scroll down this expanded list to find the “Most Recent” button. Click it and Facebook will refresh the page.
Why is everyone changing their name on Facebook 2020?
Facebook says it will amend its controversial “real name” policy. … “People need to feel safe and be confident they know who they are communicating with,” says Facebook. “When people use the names they are known by, their actions and words carry more weight because they are more accountable for what they say.
How can I rename my Facebook page?
To request a change to your Page’s name:
- Log into Facebook from a computer, then switch into the Page that you want to request a name change.
- Click your Page photo in the top right.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Below General Page Settings, click Name.
- Enter a new Page name, then click Review Change.