Now Group admins can establish up to three questions for people requesting to join their Group to answer. This lets admins screen potential members to ensure they’re the right fit for the group and will add constructively to the discussion, not just spam or troll the Group.
Are Facebook group questions mandatory?
Joining a Facebook Group will now Require Users to Answer Various Types of Questions and Agree to the Group Rules! [Updated] Facebook Groups have gained a lot of prominence in the last few years.
How do you make it mandatory to answer a Facebook group question?
There is no way to make this mandatory. Now it’s up to you whether you accept them or not. If Facebook is serious, there should be an option for Admins to set mandatory questions. But since Facebook is all about revenue on more memberships, they don’t care.
Why wont my Facebook let me join a group?
If you can’t join a group as your Page, it might be because the group admins don’t allow Pages to join their groups. To join a group as your Page, visit Facebook on a computer. Tap in the top menu. Enter the name of the group you’re looking for.
How do I turn off automatic approvals on Facebook?
In the top right corner, tap on “Automatic Approval Settings”. Follow the instructions to set up your membership requirements. You can always return to this screen to edit your membership requirements anytime.
What questions should I ask to join my Facebook group?
60 Questions to Engage Your Facebook Group
- What are you reading today?
- What are you listening to today?
- What was the best movie you’ve seen recently?
- What’s your favorite podcast?
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
- What job would you be terrible at?
How do you remind people to answer a group question?
How to set those questions:
- Click More below the cover photo and select Manage Group.
- Click Member Requests.
- Click Ask Pending Member Questions.
- Add your questions and click Save.
How do I request to join a group?
Request to join a group
Click Ask to join group or Contact owners and managers. If you click: Ask to join group—Wait for an email confirming approval of your membership. Contact owners and managers—Complete and send the message to the group owners and managers to request membership.
Why can I approve members in Facebook group?
If you’re an admin of a private group or a public group that hasn’t transitioned to the new public groups experience, you can choose to turn on membership approval for your group. This means admins or moderators will have to approve membership requests before someone can join the group.
in the top right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. If you don’t see Groups, tap See More. Tap Invite below the cover photo. Tap Invite with link.
The link will expire after 28 days.
- Tap. …
- Tap + Invite below the group name.
- Select Invite with email.
- Add email addresses.
- Tap Send.
How do I join Facebook for the first time?
How to Join Facebook for the First Time
- Visit the Facebook home page at Facebook.com. …
- Enter the requested information into the fields under the “Sign Up” heading on the page. Facebook asks for your first name, last name, e-mail address, a preferred password, your gender and your birthday.
Why am I restricted from posting to groups?
There can be more than one reason for same but nothing specific. You might have posted too many messages in one or more groups. Your messages might have been reported spam by a number of users. You might have clicked some malicious link or script which could have flooded using your account.
How do I turn off Group approval on Facebook?
Now when someone posts in the group, you’ll get a notification that a post needs approval. Click on it to go to Pending Posts. Click the checkmark to approve the post, the X to remove the post, or the circle to block the poster and remove the post.
How do I turn on group approvals on Facebook groups?
How do I turn on membership preapprovals for a Facebook group I admin?
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. …
- Tap then tap Settings.
- Under Membership, tap Who Is Preapproved to Join then tap Add next to the groups you’d like to automatically approve members from.
How do you set up your group to auto approve members who want to join?
Go to “Moderate Group” on your desktop computer. Click on “Automatically Approve Members” Follow the instructions to set up your membership requirements. You can always return to this screen to edit your membership requirements anytime.