How do I change Facebook notifications to English?
To change your Facebook language settings:
- Tap at the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy > Language.
- Select the language you want Facebook to appear in.
Why are my Facebook notifications not in English?
Scroll down and click “Settings & Privacy.” This will open a sub-menu. Select “App Language.” 4. Your Facebook app language will be set to match your phone language (which you can change in your phone’s settings), but you can also manually select your language from the list on this page.
How do I change my language notification on Facebook?
Change Facebook Language on Android
- Tap the menu button.
- Scroll down to Settings & Privacy, and tap it to expand the menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Language & Region.
- Use the settings on the next screen to adjust a variety of language settings, including for display and translation.
How do I change the language of notifications?
To change notification availability and language
From the Application Settings list, choose Foundation > People > People, and then click Open. The People form appears. Search for the person. Select the person, and then click the Notifications tab.
How do you change the language back to English?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
How do I translate Facebook to English?
How do I change the language that Facebook posts or comments are translated to?
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Tap Language and Region below Preferences.
- Tap Language you’d like to have posts translated into.
- Select a language and tap Save.
Why do my Facebook notifications come up in Spanish?
If you open your Facebook page and see that it now is in Spanish, and Spanish is not your preferred language, it means that someone has changed your account settings.
Why are my iPhone notifications in Spanish?
Answer: A: Perhaps they are in French. Where to check? : Settings>General>Language & Region>iPhone Language….. then Preferred Language Order… then Region. When done restart your iPhone.
How do I change my Facebook back to English on my laptop?
Click the arrow on the far right side of the Facebook menu bar, to the right of the Quick Help question mark. Select Settings at the bottom of that menu. Choose the Language and Region tab on the left. Click or tap Edit next to Facebook language.
Where are Facebook notifications?
The icon is located at the bottom of your screen and has text under it which reads “Notifications”. This will open a list of your notifications. There are 3 icons on the bottom bar with red indicators if you have unread information.
Why are my Facebook notifications in Arabic?
Languag cjanges sometimes happen by force when you logon using a computer thru which a person always uses facebook (or whatever) in a lingo other than English. go to your personal profile — scroll down the far left side until you get to other languages. Click on English (should be clickable). This should fix it.