How long does it take to receive an answer from Facebook support? Several factors can affect how quickly Facebook responds. On working days, the response time is generally twenty-four hours (Facebook notes that enquiries submitted overnight may take a little longer to respond).
Does Facebook support ever respond?
However, Facebook does make it clear that you may not ever get a reply. The company states that they cannot review and respond to every Feedback submission adding that they use the feedback to improve the Facebook experience for all users.
How long does it take for Facebook to unlock your account?
The duration of a temporary Facebook lock typically lasts for 24 to 48 hours. Your account will be unlocked as soon as you complete the on-screen instructions.
How do I contact FB support?
Different Ways to Contact Facebook Support
- email@example.com – This is the most general, basic support email. …
- firstname.lastname@example.org – You can use this email to contact Facebook to try to recover disabled or hacked accounts, if you need to reset your password, or if you’re having problems accessing a page.
How can I chat with Facebook support?
Go to https://www.facebook.com/business/help.
Scroll down and locate the ‘Still Need Help? ‘ section where it says ‘Contact our support team’ and click either the Chat or Email button.
How do I contact Facebook if I can’t access my account?
Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account. Search for the account you want to recover. You can search for your account by name, email address, or phone number.
How do I recover my disabled Facebook account?
Disabled by User
- Visit the Facebook sign-in page.
- Type the email address and password associated with your deactivated Facebook account in the appropriate fields in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click the blue “Log In” button to automatically reactivate your Facebook account and its previous settings.
Why won’t Facebook unlock my account?
There are a variety of reasons that can lead to being locked out of your account that can range from violating one of its rules to suspicious logins. What is considered a violation of Facebook’s community standards or terms of service is a constantly moving target, especially in the current political environment.
How can I chat with Facebook support 2021?
Live chat support in Facebook Business Help Center.
Here’s how to access the form:
- Select Help and Support from the account dropdown menu. Facebook Account Dropdown Menu.
- Select Report a Problem.
- Click Something went wrong. Give Feedback to Facebook Menu.
- Complete & submit the contact form.