Can’t connect to cod Mobile Facebook?
So how do I fix Call of Duty Mobile Facebook login problem?
- Go to settings.
- Clear your Facebook app cache.
- Open the Facebook app and login.
- Open Call of Duty Mobile and login to the game again.
Why can’t I log into Call of Duty: Mobile?
How to fix COD Mobile Error 5 1200. Try Clearing the game’s cache files: Going to your settings > app info and clearing cache & storage data will wipe all your login credentials as well as locally stored maps, skins etc.
How to Fix COD Mobile Authorization Error
- Check your internet connection.
- Update Call of Duty: Mobile to latest version.
- Check COD Mobile Server Status.
- Check User ID and Password (Activision)
- Clear Storage, Clear Cache.
How do I recover my cod mobile Facebook account?
To recover a CoD Mobile account linked to Facebook, well… that means you’ve lost your Facebook credentials. So you’ll need to go to Facebook, type in your email address, select “forgot password” and follow the instructions until you get a link to change your password.
This step by step guide will help if you want to change the Facebook account your Call of Duty Mobile account is connected to.
- To change your Facebook account, start in Facebook. …
- Find the Apps & Websites option. …
- Select Call of Duty Mobile and tap remove. …
- Confirm you want to remove your account, & delete any related data.
How do I log into cod?
- Tap Settings (the gear icon at the top of the screen).
- Tap the button in the top right corner of the screen that indicates that your preferred social account has been linked.
- Tap the Call of Duty button from the options provided.
- Once the browser opens, enter your email address and password and tap Login Now.
Why Call of Duty is not opening?
When you’re having trouble launching the game, you need to check whether the game files are corrupted or missing. Using the built-in repair feature can help you check your game’s installation and then automatically download any replacement or missing files.
Why Call of Duty is not working?
Call of Duty Mobile Troubleshooting: Make sure you have the latest software update. Double check to make sure you have the latest version of iOS or Android to avoid any unforeseen glitches or crashes. App developers optimize their software for the latest versions of each operating system.
What’s wrong with call of duty modern warfare?
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone have been facing the biggest issues with many players cutting their losses by uninstalling the game due to long queue times, unexpected crashes and annoying bugs which sees players stuck on a loop between the home menu and the loading screen.